Here’s how it works:
Ascension Corporate Rentals also provides Film Crew housing options for those locations in the Plantation Country area between Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
View our slides show on YouTube: Donaldsonville Apartments.mp4
What our clients say about us:
Our October stay on Mississippi Street bought to mind the Louis Armstrong song hit “What a Wonderful World”. Comfortable, warm accommodations, sumptuous views, a relaxed atmosphere—all a traveler could ever desire. The only sad part was when we had to leave. However, we will return to our home away from home again!
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. DOING IT YOURSELF
Why choose corporate housing rather than doing it by yourself?
- We manage the setup, delivery, utility connections and deposits for all services
- One monthly bill instead of processing individual bills for rent, electric, cable, sewer, water, gas, phone, furniture, housewares, curbside garbage pickup…
- We schedule, manage and handle special maid service cleanings and custom requests
- Professional management – removing you from the day to day needs of housing, so you can focus on your work
- Flexible lease terms
- SAFE quiet residential areas – no high crime or “busy” areas
- Credit Cards accepted with merchant account fee
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. HOTEL STAY
Why choose corporate housing as opposed to a cramped or extended hotel stay?
- Accommodate your family or multiple occupants
- Comfort – full-size apartment compared to efficiency size hotel room (avg. hotel = 350 sq.ft. vs. avg. apartment = 700 sq ft.)
- No irritating hotel tax of 15% or more (for stays longer than 30 days)
- Complete kitchen with appliances compared to a “kitchenette” or less
- Convenience – excellent locations with NO TRAFFIC HASSLES
- Ability to accommodate your family pets